The security of your Personal Data is important to us. In this policy, “we”, “us”, “our” means Organiser and “you”, “your” or “yours” means the persons to whom this policy applies, as listed below. Due to the recent introduction of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”), we have implemented safeguards to protect your Personal Data that is collected, used and disclosed by us. This Data Protection Policy describes how we may collect, use, disclose and manage your Personal Data. The policy applies to all individuals whose Personal Data is in our possession or under our control.
• “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
• Some examples of your Personal Data that we may collect are your name, contact details, residential address, date of birth, identification card number/passport details, medical records, diagnostic imaging, videos, photographic films and financial information.
• We use reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Data under our control in order to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. You should be aware, however, that no method of storage is fully secure. While complete security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and will periodically review and enhance our information security measures where necessary.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
• We will use the relevant data to facilitate with the event registration, activities, contests, promotions and lucky draws. We may use your Personal Data to invite you to participate in our events suited for you.
• By continuing to use the Event's services, accessing any part of the Official Website, submitting information to the Organiser and/or Owner whether for the purpose of registering for the Event or otherwise, you hereby expressly agree and consent to the Organiser and/or Owner, collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, in the manner set forth in the aforementioned.
Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
• It is your obligation to ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. You have the right however, under the PDPA, to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data, to obtain access or to make corrections to your Personal Data records kept with us.
Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to modify or change this Data Protection Policy at any time. If we make material changes to the Data Protection Policy, we will post any changes on this page. We encourage you to review this page periodically to understand our policy regarding the collection and use of your Personal Data.
• If you have any queries on any aspect of the PDPA as regards your Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com.
• Please note that if your Personal Data has been provided to us by a third party, you should instead contact that organization or individual to make such queries, complaints, and access and correction requests.